What is The Resilient Team Academy?
The Resilient Team Academy is a membership for busy leaders in health and social care, which helps you support your team for resilience, wellbeing and productivity. It was launched in April 2020 and includes a diverse group of nurses, practice managers, GPs, PCN Clinical Directors and other leaders in healthcare.
By joining The Resilient Team Academy you will discover how you and your team can beat stress, take control of your work and start thriving.
The Resilient Team Academy will give you all the training, tools and resources, you need to support your team and reduce the overwhelm and stress of being a great manager.
When you sign up for this life-changing programme, you will get:
- Monthly Masterclasses
- Team-Building Activities
- Monthly Live Q&A
Click below to find out more!
Sign up today and get access to:
- Monthly Bitesize Videos with team building activities
- Monthly Live Shapes Masterclass
- Weekly Q&A
- Core Shapes Toolkit Training Videos
- Access to a private Facebook group
- Wellbeing e-book “The Stress Less Dashboard’
- The Thrive Week Planner
- Covid Team Wellbeing Toolkit
- Stop, Start, Continue Checklist
- The Fatigue Buster Toolkit
- BONUS COURSE: The six mistakes leaders make when working across practices and networks