The RMBF is the UK charity for doctors, medical students and their families.
We provide financial support, money advice and information when it is most needed due to age, ill health, disability and bereavement.
In a typical year, our beneficiaries range from young children to those well into their nineties or even older. Our approach is to provide a package of help to ensure dignity and quality of life.
What we provide:
- Monthly grants to help with essential day-to-day living costs
- Back-to-work awards, if you are returning to work after a period of illness
- Help with purchasing specialist equipment
- Help with purchasing disability adaptations for your car or home
If you are eligible for financial support, we may also be able to provide other types of help depending on your circumstances, including:
- Money and debt management advice
- Telephone befriending, if you are isolated and in need of support