Cityparents’ programme offers expertise and support to help you balance work with family life.
Cityparents has offered their online programme of support and resources to NHS employees without charge until 31 December 2021.
The programme consists of a curated collection of positive and practical support for working parents, delivered through expert-led webinars/seminars, advice, peer insights, online articles, blogs and podcasts. All Cityparents content is relevant for working parents and carers, spanning careers, wellbeing and parenting topics. Their aim is to help working parents and those with caring responsibilities develop skills, enhance family life, improve wellbeing and support work / life balance.
These resources can be accessed remotely by all NHS employees. please note you require an @nhs.net email address to access this resource.
- The full schedule of Cityparents webinars spanning careers, wellbeing and parenting topics
- Dedicated COVID-19 resources – a tailored collection of positive and practical advice and support, updated daily
- Rich online content published weekly through their library of Expert Advice articles
- Cityparents Talk podcast series discussing views and perspectives on relevant topics
- A library of webinar recordings – each webinar is available online for 21 days post livestream so you can listen in at a time that suits you
- Their popular blog series sharing experiences of other working parents and carers
How NHS staff can get access
- Access: Cityparents
- Complete your registration using your work email address.