Health and Wellbeing Survey
Your feedback doesn’t just matter. It is crucial!
Our regular Health and Wellbeing survey is key to helping ensure the support we provide continues to remain relevant and meet your needs. It takes just 5 minutes to fill in and is completely anonymous.
The survey asks you questions about your personal health and wellbeing and broader questions about factors which might be affecting the health and wellbeing of you and others in the place you work.
The results are used as a benchmarking tool to ensure we achieve our ambition that Norfolk and Waveney has some of the best Health and Wellbeing provision for primary care staff in England. Your feedback will also help us see where further action needs to be taken.
The anonymous results will be published on this website and sector specific results provided to the Professional Leads so they can ensure the necessary action is taken. We will also publish a “you said, we did” guide to provide details of the work we have done to address the concerns you have raised.Take the survey
Health and Wellbeing Professional Leads.
There are four Profession Leads across Norfolk and Waveney. One for each of the four sectors – general practice, dentistry, ophthalmology, and pharmacy.
With at least a decade of experience in their field, these Leads have been recruited to promote health and wellbeing in your sector of primary care and ensure your views are heard and acted on. The aim is to make caring for ourselves as natural as caring for our patients.
The Profession leads will:
- Spend at least a day a week visiting and liaising with practices across Norfolk and Waveney.
- Help drive health and wellbeing awareness among all staff.
- Provide updates and regular information to all primary care staff via email and other methods.
- Attend local meetings as the champion of Health and Wellbeing.
- Act as your voice, championing your concerns at both a local and regional level.