Health and Wellbeing Professional Leads.
There are four Profession Leads across Norfolk and Waveney. One for each of the four sectors – general practice, dentistry, ophthalmology, and pharmacy.
With at least a decade of experience in their field, these Leads have been recruited to promote health and wellbeing in your sector of primary care and ensure your views are heard and acted on. The aim is to make caring for ourselves as natural as caring for our patients.
The Profession leads will:
- Spend at least a day a week visiting and liaising with practices across Norfolk and Waveney.
- Help drive health and wellbeing awareness among all staff.
- Provide updates and regular information to all primary care staff via email and other methods.
- Attend local meetings as the champion of Health and Wellbeing.
- Act as your voice, championing your concerns at both a local and regional level.