Coaching about you and your team
What might you talk about?
The coaching is designed to be bespoke to your individual needs.
To give you an idea, the sorts of things people often talk about include:
- thinking through how a team is working together
- how to best set up a new team
- building an environment of trust and safety
- coping with the pressure of meeting the demands of the system
- creating a more resilient and compassionate team culture
- developing ways to improve team relationships
- helping teams and groups move forward after a set back.
Who is it for?
Staff working in the delivery of frontline primary care services who lead, manage, or organise a team, group or service. You will be either employed by the NHS or working with an NHS funded employer delivering an NHS funded primary care contract.